Our new telephone lines are now in effect. Please be patient while we’re learning the new system. We will have a designated line for reporting student absences and the 24-hour voice mail for the office will still be available.
New Phone#: 604-296-9007
New Fax#: 604-296-9054
For new students registering for September 2017 (children born in 2012 may register for Kindergarten), we will be accepting registrations as of Wednesday, February 1 – 28th, 2017.
Please visit the School District website at www.sd41.bc.ca. Under the “Schools” tab, check for your catchment school and download the registration and medical forms. Just click on the “Student Registration” button and follow the appropriate links. Please also bring the following ORIGINAL documents to the office with you and we will photocopy the documents for the office:
- Birth Certificate or Proof of birth date for the student
- Proof of guardianship
- Proof of citizenship for both the parent and child
- Immunization records
- Emergency contact information
- Name and telephone number of the family doctor or medical clinic
- Proof of residency showing the parent/guardian name. This must include two items, AT LEAST ONE being from Category A below:
Category A: proof of ownership or long term rental of dwelling, legal documents indicating BC residence, Parent or guardian filing income tax returns as a BC resident
Category B: BC Hydro bill, BC Cable bill, Provincial driver’s license, Provincial registration of automobile or Canadian bank accounts or credit cards
Please see the attached document on the interim ministerial order on reporting